No Bark Collar
This is the 2019 upgraded dog bark collar with digital display and four buttons – power button, vibration, shock, and sensitivity button.
- Power button — Grade 0-7, 7th grade means fully charge
- Vibration button — Grade 0-7, 7th grade is the highest vibration and then decreases in turn until the 0th grade which will turn off the vibration mode
- Shock button — Grade 0-7, the array of shock grades are the same as the vibration with 7th grade being the highest and the 0th grade is off.
- Sensitivity button — Adjustable grades 1-7 is suitable for huge to mini breeds. Press the “S” button for 3 seconds and the collar will flash all the time. Press the “S” button for 3 seconds again and it will turn off. It’s convenient to walk the dog at night.
Please note: Usually the digital display will not show when the collar is activated and will show the grade power not the grade of mode.
- The bark collar fits all dogs from 15-150 LBS.
- Rainproof and Rechargeable
- The perimeter range of the dog collar: 7.4 – 23.5in (18.8-59.7cm)
- You should choose these functions according to the size of your dogs.
- Refer to the Dog Size Reference Chart for a detailed guideline on which
- You can place the collar on your dogs without powering the device on to allow them to adapt to the collar.
- Tips for how to choose optimal sensitivity for your dogs:
- You can adjust the sensitivity from the highest sensivity grade 7. If your dog is accustomed to the sensivity levels you can lower the sensivity grade.
- You are recommended to use sound function first (The sound is default setting), then choosing the vibration function or static shock function according to how your dog responds to the collar.
- You are recommended to use the static shock function from the weakest grade 1.
- Tips for how to choose optimal vibration function or static shock function for your dogs. (The sound is default setting)